When you make a booking you agree to the following terms and conditions
– Payments (made in cash) to the driver on arrival at hotel. If your transfer is the return, please pay the total balance on arrival at the hotel.
– The lead booking name is responsible for the final payment.
– Carry your itinerary with you all the times when traveling. It must be provided to your driver on arrival at faro airport.
– Cancelations are aloud at any time, but you must cancel by phone or email.
– Depending on the Faro Airport, transfer destination and traffic conditions we can choose a route through the Algarve highway – with the client’s consent – for better service response. For such cases, the extra amount for the toll will be added to the final price shown on the website and later charged directly by the driver in cash – Euros only.
– Modifications to booking must be made 24hrs prior to your arrival.
– We will carry 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra luggage (eg: golf clubs, surf boards, bicycles) must be disclosed on booking. We cannot be responsible for not carrying any extra luggage not declared. Extra luggage will be paid separately (1€ per kg).
– We reserve the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of drugs or alcohol, it’s considered to be a risk to our driver and to the passengers.
– Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is also not aloud with the exception of water.
– If you’re travelling to a private destination, such as a house, please request to the owner the itinerary to your destination, and provide it to your driver. We cannot be responsible to not find your private address destination.
– We will do everything we can to arrive to the puck-up at Faro airport on time and collect you on your return to Faro Airport, at the pre-arranged time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control (traffic, weather conditions, police checks etc). We will however contact you where possible in the event of any such occurrence.
– We cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in traffic. Your property is entirly your responsibility.
– In case we fail to reach your desired destination, due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide alternative transportation at no extra cost to the client.
– In case you’re traveling with kids, you should ask for baby seats, on your reservation.
– We would like to ask our clients to give us a margin of 20 minutes in case we don’t make it on time at the pick up at the pre-arranged time, this will give us time to deal with unseen circumstances that may arise. (We will contact client, whenever possible).
– We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre-arranged pick up time.
– We will wait approximately 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. There might be a problem with your luggage, we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is solved. Any time you have a problem, please notify by calling the number provided on the paperwork.